Welcome to InClover Handicapping
The truly unique horse racing handicapping software that utilizes exclusive Brisnet® past performance data files. This incredible program was designed and built off a family integrated handicapping system. Our software is extremely user-friendly and gives you the tools for successful and profitable horse racing handicapping.
With the InClover Handicapping software you won't have to spend hours studying or even typing to find top contenders that win, place and show.
● Absolutely no manual input of any kind
● InClover Handicapping is both “race type” and “race track” specific
● Allows you to choose your own personal settings that control how the program looks at and calculates available data
● Rankings are provided for each horse. Outstanding for selecting exotic wagers and detecting none contenders
● You can also select “Our Picks” an integrated InClover top contender’s selection tool which automatically handicaps for win, place and show horses
● Provides key comments about each horse to identify different handicapping angles and trainer clues
● You can customize your own Summary Reports with all calculated information, rank numbers, and race data included, all based on your own handicapping style
● Includes an Indepth Report a complete past performance race card with pedigree, jockey and trainer statistics and past performance data including up to the last 12 workouts
● Convenient sort function for various comparison logic
● Finds which of the previous pacelines predict the best contenders for a particular race
● Includes BRIS Run Style designation and BRIS Prime Power Rating
● Complete save, print and view on screen functions for all your custom summary and indepth reports as well as the "Our Picks" sheet
● Excellent for simulcast and on-line account wagering
● Fast, In-depth and fully automatic
With InClover Handicapping you can look at races from many different angles based on your own personal selections or simply choose “Our Picks”, an integrated top contender’s pick, all at a click of the mouse.